My friend Terri at her absolutely fantastic blog, Reclaiming H.O.P.E. has invited me to participate in telling you a little bit about me behind my illness. Like Terri, I am someone who mostly blogs about living with fibromyalgia. I appreciate this chance to talk about things that have nothing to do with illness, and this looks fun!
Here we go, this is me told in fours:
Four places you’ve lived:
- St. Cloud, Minnesota.
- Seattle, Washington.
- San Antonio, Texas.
- Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Four places you’ve worked:
- Director, Bishop Lewis State Work Release.
- Court Advocate, Region IV Council on Domestic Violence.
- Mental Health Counselor, Mt. Olivet Rolling Acres.
- Psychiatric Technician, Crisis Unit, Fairview Deaconess Psychiatric Hospital.
Four Hobbies you enjoy:
- Art Journals.
- Bible journaling.
- Decorating wreaths.
Four things you like to watch:
- Real Housewives of … (I’ll deny, deny, deny!)
- This is Us.
- Criminal Minds.
- Game of Thrones.
Four books you’ve enjoyed reading:
- The House of Spirits by Isabel Allende
- Many Masters, Many Minds by Brian Weiss
- Space Between the Stars by Deborah Santana
- The Snowy Day by Ezra Jack Keats
Four places you have been:
- Isla Mujeres
Four things you love to eat:
- Fresh guacamole and chips.
- Fresh melon with chili powder sprinkled on it!
- Grilled steak.
Four things you love to drink:
- Dos Equis with lime and salt!
- Powerade Zero.
- La Croix flavored water.
Four places you’d love to visit:
- Indianapolis to watch the Indy 500.
- Canada to ski Whistler.
- Africa to go on safari!
- Kentucky to watch the Kentucky Derby.
I’ve been cruising around trying to find folks to nominate to do their ‘fours’… I’m late! Please, if you read this consider yourself tagged! I Nominate You!!! (Caught you!)
This was fun. Thank you, Terri!