We answer ‘quick questions’ here on I Tripped Over a Stone on Sundays.
Because… I blog. I get sick of me. I want to hear from you!
Don’t think, just answer!
- What three essentials (besides your phone, iPad, or laptop) do you carry with you when you are out and about?
- What items (do you recommend) to make your home a cozy place to be?
- Tell me briefly about your favorite book and why it is your fav?
- A small cooler with crushed ice OR Mentos (helps with stomach issues), eye drops, chapstick.
- I recommend fuzzy blankets, get an ottoman to put them in when not in use. Funky pillows of your choosing. I always have a wedding picture up, just a small one (it reminds me of my happiest day), and soft lighting. Cozy!
- My favorite book is The House of Spirits by Isabelle Allende. This book spans three generations of some very tough women and men! There is magic, there is culture, and there are ghosts! You will become invested in the characters and begin to live through them. You will travel with them, hoping and dreaming of what matters most to them. It is a glorious escape!