Can you believe this, you guys?!?! We have answered quick questions for 50 Sundays! I’ve have had the best 50 Sundays of my life! I thank you all for playing along. I have learned so many great things about you all!!! Let’s see if we can make it for another 50!
As you know, I blog. I get SICK of me.
I want to learn about you!
There are no wrong answers… have fun!
Since this is a stellar accomplishment… 50 Sundays! Turn about is fair play, I will answer one question posed by you this week. You still have two to answer first!
- What was your biggest kitchen fail?
- What do you remember best about your grandparents?
- You may ask me one question…
- I was trying to make those English popovers. You put gravy on them, they are yummy. So I made the batter, filled the muffin cups up with oil, and ‘popped’ them in the oven. Too much oil and too high of a temp! I had a grease fire like no other. FAIL!
- Full of love. I could do no wrong. I was never yelled at. I was always the most important little person in the room for them. I was safe with them. Gosh, I miss my grandparents.